GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2000-01 > 0948688791

From: "The Lennons" <>
Subject: In need of good Medieval links
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 23:39:51 -0500

I am adding a Medieval Links page to my site, so anyone who has/knows of a
good site that I can include, please email me with the name and url. Thanks
in advance!
Christine FAX (413) 451-7798
Artisan Studio http://www.crosswinds.net/~celain
The Genealogy Pages:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~geneal/geneal.html#top

Surname Resource Centers: Buie, Fulkerson, Gatlin, Goetz,
Grayson, Heald, Hearne, Lennon, Matthews, Reel, Savage,Tannehill,
Tooke, Welna & Worden
Web Rings: Quest for Ancestors, Dutch Colonies, Hearne,
Matthews, Goetz
NEW SHORTCUT http://1st.to/GenPages ~THE GENEALOGY PAGES~