GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2000-02 > 0949948428

From: "Lyle R. (Andy) Anderson" <>
Subject: Re: Fergus of Galloway--Perhaps the Final Word
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 10:33:48 -0800

Group
The piece of paper I was missing was the print out of
"Always optimistic--Dave's submission dated
2 Feb 2000 07:28:21 - 0800 at .
(still listed & not archived yet)
Todd's point on Aufrica's marriage to Olaf in 1102,
if correct certainly tightens up the time lines on the
possibility.
I think we all have to wait until that book on Henry I's
bastards is on the market for the probable final word.
Lyle R. (Andy) Anderson
New Westminster, BC, Canada

This thread: