GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2000-03 > 0953548430

From: <>
Subject: SGM Village Idiots
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 10:33:50 GMT

If anyone has need of contacting these village idiots here is some personal
information about them. I certainly can and will post more personal
information unless they quit the profane/vulgar ways in which they
communicate in a public forum. I have X'd out the last four digits of their
phone numbers. This information is freely available on
http://www.switchboard.com . Additional information about these individuals
is easily obtainable for a fee and is in the public domain. Any and all
threatening e-mails or vulgar replies to me will be posted publicly and
additional personal information will be provided to the public. They need
to know who you really are. This is being done as a service to those who
have suffered through their needless messages and sludge.

Reference list of SGM village idiots:

Jose Suriol (Joseph Suriol)
16445 Collins Ave, Miami, FL 33160-4555
Home Phone: (305)944-XXXX
formerly

D Spencer Hines
347 Ilimalia Loop, Kailua, HI 96734-1852
Home Phone: (808)254-XXXX

This thread: