GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2001-05 > 0990336261

From: "D. Spencer Hines" <>
Subject: Re: Doggerel
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 06:24:21 +0100

Well, Leo, I certainly think we can return to Genealogy posthaste, if we
can just convince this Thompson pogge to stick a pair of socks in his
mouth and swallow it, I think we'll be just fine.

Vide infra.

Aloha
--

D. Spencer Hines

Lux et Veritas et Libertas

"Forsan et haec olim meminisse juvabit." Publius Virgilius Maro
(Virgil) [70-19 B.C.] [Aeneid I, 203] Aeneas, seeking to comfort his
men as they contemplate an arduous journey to Italy, reassures them
that, "Someday, perhaps, it will be pleasant to remember all this."

All replies to the newsgroup please. Thank you kindly.

author. It may be quoted only in discussions on this forum and with an
attribution to the author, unless permission is otherwise expressly
given, in writing.

Vires et Honor

"Gryphon801" <> wrote in message

| By now it should be clear...

That Neil D. Thompson, alias is an unmitigated,
flatulent, flaming ass.

Lux et Veritas et Libertas

Veni, Vidi, Calcitravi Asinum

D. Spencer Hines