GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2001-06 > 0991845928

From: Roz Griston <>
Subject: OT: Is Leo an innocent?
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 09:45:28 -0700

Methinks Leo doth protest too much.
check out the gen-medieval archives
year - 2001
keywords in the search: annie leo
92 hits

use your find in page feature. keyword: leo

subject lines:
Now what?
I don't know, maybe it was the Roses . . .
Re: Off Topic A reply to "Annie" who cannot accept the truth
Re: Mary Queen of Scots
Tomlinson discussion, to be continued
see: Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 19:50:28 +0800
(this one really shows how low leo will go..definately an private email
gone public to rally support?)

Off Topic was overkilling Burke