GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2001-06 > 0991874412

From: "Leo van de Pas" <>
Subject: Re: Is Leo an innocent?
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 08:40:12 +0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Roz Griston <>
To: <>
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 12:45 AM
Subject: OT: Is Leo an innocent?

> Methinks Leo doth protest too much.

Am I? I am asking you to justifiy your vicious attack. You still haven't.
The message you reacted to was a heading with several negative headings THE
MESSAGE was a request to stop about these. Is that an attack? You cannot
admit that you misread the message. I stopped my communications with Annie,
but Annie continued to make snide remarks, like you are. Admit that that you
made a mistake, don't dig yourself in deeper.
Leo van de Pas

This thread: