GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2001-06 > 0993170339

From: Tracy Scarpino <>
Subject: RE: Lady Godiva
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 17:38:59 -0700

At 10:21 AM +1000 6/22/01, Stewart, Peter wrote:
> [...]

I've been researching Lady Godiva for a work of fiction I'm writing.
Many of the websites I've seen have said he was her father but I
think many said he could have been her father or brother... I'll try
and find some later when I get home and post the URLs here. I'm sure
it doesn't matter since nobody knows what her relation to him was -
these web sites were probably just guessing.

Tracy

This thread: