GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2001-06 > 0993686207

From: "Stewart, Peter" <>
Subject: RE: Plantagenet Correct Usage?
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 10:01:10 +1000

I assume Spencer was referring to Edward, earl of Warwick and Salisbury
(born Warwick 25 Feb 1475, executed Tower Hill 28 Nov 1499), a cousin of the
Princes in the Tower who were killed before Henry VII came to the throne.
Henry Tudor would hardly have produced his brother-in-law, de jure Edward V,
even if he had been living.

Peter Stewart

This thread: