GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2001-08 > 0996798390

From: "Ford Mommaerts-Meulemans-Browne" <>
Subject: A Medieval Christian-Moslem Descent
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 19:26:30 -0500

BlankFor those who may be interested, (& wish to discuss). This is based
upon Zambauer, (mostly), Justi, & W├╝stenfeld.

Manuel I, Byzantine Emperor 1143-80
illegitima, m. Manuel Mavrozomes, (brother of Theodoros?)
Komnena, m. Ghias ad-Din KaiKhosroe I, Sultan of Rum
Allah ad-Din, (Aladin), KaiKobad I, Sultan of Rum, m. 1) Khwand Khatun Mah
Peri
Ghias ad-Din KaiKhosroe II, Sultan of Rum, m. Ghazia Khatun (Ayubbid) of
Aleppo
KaiKaus, Sultan of Rum, m. daughter of Baraka, Khan of the Golden Horde
anonyma, m. Siraj ad-Din, Qadi of Qaisaria
Shams ad-Din Mohammed, Qadi of Qaisaria
Ahmed, Qadi of the Burhan ad-Din
Habiba Seljuk Khatun, m. Emir/Amir Sulaiman Dulghadi Oghullary
Amir/Emir Bozgurd Dulghadi Oghullary
Aisha Khatun, m. Bayezid II, Sultan of Turkey 1481-1512
Selim I, Sultan of Turkey 1512-1520, _a quo_ the later Ottoman Sultans

This thread: