GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2001-08 > 0998417403

From: "D. Spencer Hines" <>
Subject: Re: Forte Posce Animum F/U - O/T
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 19:10:03 +0100

Yes, it's _Fortem Posce Animum_.

Did you notice what I said here?

| > The current Lord Saye and Sele, [assuming he is still living] Nathaniel
| > Thomas Allen Fiennes, 21st Lord Saye and Sele, born 1920, dropped
| > Twisleton-Wykeham from his surname in 1965. ......

Aloha,

"For by diligent perusing the actes of great men, by considering all the circumstances of them, by composing Counseiles and Meanes with events, a man may seem to have lived in all ages, to have been present at all enterprises, to be more strongly confirmed in Judgement, to have attained a greater experience than the longest life can possibly afford."

John Hayward, __The Lives of the III Norman Kings of England, William the First, William the Second and Henry I__, London, 1612, Preface

All replies to the newsgroup please. Thank you kindly. All original material contained herein is copyright and property of the author. It may be quoted only in discussions on this forum and with an attribution to the author, unless permission is otherwise expressly given, in writing.

D. Spencer Hines

Lux et Veritas et Libertas

Vires et Honor.

This thread: