GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2001-08 > 0998522473

From: "D. Spencer Hines" <>
Subject: Re: Was Richard III Inbred?
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 00:21:13 +0100

"Thanks for the link - it sounds like an interesting program."

Regards, -----------Brad Verity

You're Welcome.

It Is.

Try it, you'll find it fascinating.

I suspect it will change some of your ideas about "inbreeding" too ---- if you have some good GEDCOM's to feed it ---- and work seriously with it.

Good Hunting!

"For by diligent perusing the actes of great men, by considering all the circumstances of them, by composing Counseiles and Meanes with events, a man may seem to have lived in all ages, to have been present at all enterprises, to be more strongly confirmed in Judgement, to have attained a greater experience than the longest life can possibly afford."

John Hayward, __The Lives of the III Norman Kings of England, William the First, William the Second and Henry I__, London, 1612, Preface

All replies to the newsgroup please. Thank you kindly. All original material contained herein is copyright and property of the author. It may be quoted only in discussions on this forum and with an attribution to the author, unless permission is otherwise expressly given, in writing.

D. Spencer Hines

Lux et Veritas et Libertas

Vires et Honor.

This thread: