GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2001-10 > 1002757371

From: "D. Spencer Hines" <>
Subject: Pogue Thompson Attacks Douglas Richardson
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 00:42:51 +0100

Pogue Thompson is posting this sort of rubbish in allied newsgroups.

He can never resist the opportunity to take a cheap-shot whack at
Douglas Richardson.

Bad Show.

Pogue Thompson is a non-practising lawyer ---- a graduate of the Harvard
Law School, so he tells us, who apparently couldn't hack it in the legal
fraternity.

Deus Vult.