GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2001-10 > 1002873342

From: (Douglas Richardson)
Subject: Re: New evidence for parentage of Edward de Warenne, ancestor of Warrens of P...
Date: 12 Oct 2001 00:55:42 -0700

Dear John:

Thanks for the kind words. They're much appreciated.

Reviewing my files, I've identified two immigrants so far who descend
from Sir Edward de Warenne, of Booton and Skeyton, Norfolk, as
follows:

1. Robert Abell

2. Thomas Booth

I imagine there are other immigrants who have this line. As for the
descent I found today for Rev. John Davenport in the LDS Ancestral
File, it appears to be invalid.

E-mail:

wrote in message news:<>...
> Thursday, 11 October, 2001
>

> Hello Douglas,
>
> Yet another excellent (and helpful) find.
>
> To the best of my knowledge, the Warren of Poynton find has no bearing
> on my own ancestry, but I'm certain anyone on the list (and the future
> readers of the PA & MC publications) so affected will be extremely
> appreciative.
>
> Keep up the good work!
>
> John
>
> P.S. - Now, how about Warren of Ightfield? ;)

This thread: