GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2001-10 > 1002955907

From: (MWelch8442)
Subject: Re: Pogue Thompson Attacks Douglas Richardson -- Again
Date: 13 Oct 2001 06:51:47 GMT

Yes if Neil is going to post something he needs to be a man and use his name
not gryphon801 his actions are no better than anyone else's I do know Doug and
yes I have met you all so I won't say I'm a stranger. But I will say this you
people all have a gift for genealogy why do people act like asses and fight
like children. Do you have to always be right or do you let your ego's get in
the way. Let people learn so they don't repeat the errors of the past. Mike

This thread: