GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2001-10 > 1003310910

From: "Leo van de Pas" <>
Subject: Re: New Evidence for Parentage of Alice (Camoys) Hastings
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 17:28:30 +0800

I think we are starting to overlook what is important. The knowledge, or
lack thereof, of Elizabeth Widville is impossible to establish. The link
proposed by Douglas Richardson is important but sadly Rosie Bevan has
established, in my opinion, that the link is still not "acceptable".

Let us stick to what is important.
Leo