GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2001-10 > 1003752830

From: Francisco Antonio Doria <>
Subject: Re: Davidic lines
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 09:13:50 -0300 (ART)

If he somehow related the Nibelunge to the
Merovingians and Carolingians, I would then take him a
bet more seriously. (I mean, as we say in math,
`serious in pieces.')

chico

--- "Albert B. Bach" <>
escreveu: > I suggest he was pulling your leg.

> He cited the usual fantasies.
>
> Where you could have let the hook go was at mention
> of the Nibelungenlied.
>
> Hook. Line. Sinker.
>
> :)
>
> (norenxaq) wrote in message
> > Francisco Antonio Doria wrote:
> >
> > > I was wandering through the net and found this
> > > incredible site on Davidic lines that really,
> well,
> > > surprised me indeed.
> >
> > Hello:
> >
> > what is the url for this site? Thank-you

Yahoo! GeoCities
Tenha seu lugar na Web. Construa hoje mesmo sua home page no Yahoo! GeoCities. É fácil e grátis!
http://br.geocities.yahoo.com/

This thread: