GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2001-10 > 1003973983

From: "D. Spencer Hines" <>
Subject: Re: Irritating Posts
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 02:39:43 +0100

For All:

Please snip "Bronwen's" interminable reams of self-serving, whining,
meandering crap and just include the part you are replying to.

Thank you.

General Question:

How would you like this airhead, "Bronwen", to be teaching *your*
children, or grandchildren?

Deus Vult.

"You're the top! - You're Miss Pinkham's tonic. - You're the top! -
You're a high colonic. You're the burning heat of a bridal suite in
use. - You're the breasts of Venus, You're King Kong's penis, You're
self-abuse. - You're an arch - In the Rome collection. - You're the
starch - In a groom's erection. - I'm a eunuch who - Has just been
through an op, But if, baby, I'm the bottom - You're the top." - [Famous
parody often attributed to Cole Porter, Yale '13 - 1934, but reportedly
actually written by Irving Berlin.]

All replies to the newsgroup please. Thank you kindly. All original
material contained herein is copyright and property of the author. It
may be quoted only in discussions on this forum and with an attribution
to the author, unless permission is otherwise expressly given, in
writing.

D. Spencer Hines

Lux et Veritas et Libertas

Vires et Honor.