GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2001-11 > 1005242212

From: "D. Spencer Hines" <>
Subject: Re: TRYPHOSA LEE and the TRAITORS of RUNNYMEADE
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 17:56:52 -0000

"Novel" ---- "Novel" ---- is El Pollo Loco's excuse for posting
rubbish ---- in an amalgam of supine incompetence and genealogical
incontinence.

Not Accepted.

Deus Vult.

nothing." -- Attributed to Edmund Burke [1729-1797]

Warriors ---- "There is much tradition and mystique in the bequest of
personal weapons to a surviving comrade in arms. It has to do with a
continuation of values past individual mortality. People living in a
time made safe for them by others may find this difficult to
understand." _Hannibal_, Thomas Harris, Delacorte Press, [1999], p. 397.

All replies to the newsgroup please. Thank you kindly.

author. It may be quoted only in discussions on this forum and with an
attribution to the author, unless permission is otherwise expressly
given, in writing.
-------------------

D. Spencer Hines

Lux et Veritas et Libertas

Vires et Honor

News:<>...

| > So far as published works available to me are concerned, the
parentage and
| > ancestry of Tryphosa (Lee) Tracy are unknown. Nothing appears in the
| > discussions in
| > Jacobus's Waterman Family, vol. 1, Jacobus's Ackley-Bosworth
Acestry, or in
| > Wakefield's discussions in TAG vol. 51 (1975).
| >
| > Hence I too would like to know the evidence for Tryphosa's parentage
before we
| > take the discussion further!
| >
| > DAVID GREENE

This thread: