GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2001-12 > 1007596922

From: "Chris & Tom Tinney, Sr." <>
Subject: Re: sancho ramirez of Arag?
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 16:02:02 -0800

Would it be ethical, legal and lawful, to do a
data extraction of CP, (just the facts, that is),
in combination with other reliable source
references, and place them online in conjunction
with GEN-MEDIEVAL-L, in a format
similar to: Genealogy.com: Celebrity Trees?
http://www.genealogy.com/famousfolks/

Respectfully yours,

Tom Tinney, Sr.
Genealogy and Family History Internet Web Directory
http://www.dcn.davis.ca.us/~vctinney/
<http://www.dcn.davis.ca.us/%7Evctinney/>;
Who's Who in America, Millennium Edition [54th] -
Who's Who In Genealogy and Heraldry, [both editions]

P.S. The Genealogy and Family
History Internet Web Directory
provides free Worldwide coverage
of Key Internet Genealogy Resources