GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-01 > 1010852111

From: Roz Griston <>
Subject: RE: Overall Reliability Of Medieval Lineages
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 08:15:11 -0800

hey buka buta inu..show us your lineage. despite being asked several
times to produce it..nada..zip..zero..

come on stumble bum, grumble scum..show us your goods or to quote you..

"Show us your
trees with the nobles perched in it and we'll find the Royal Ancestors
for you.

And, if you are unwilling to do that ---- pipe down and quit the
incessant grousing."

prove it baka..or take your own advice.