GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-02 > 1012924989

From: "James P. Robinson III" <>
Subject: Re: Contracts And Fair Use
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 10:03:09 -0600

In my last post, I might just have missed the actual import of KHF's
earlier e-mail. See below.

As the clock struck 01:52 PM 2/3/2002 -0500, took pen in
hand and wrote:

>Why do we need lawyers when the two forum owners could decide that themselves?

Does this mean that you are willing to abide by the decision of the
listowners as to whether and under what circumstances posts to this list
can be published elsewhere?

--
James P. Robinson III

author. It may be quoted only in discussions on this forum and with
an attribution to the author, unless permission is otherwise expressly
given in writing.