GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-03 > 1016752944

From: Arthur Murata <>
Subject: Re: Plantagenet Descents from Ancient Judea
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 15:22:36 -0800 (PST)

--- "D. Spencer Hines" <>
wrote:
> | I forgot to add that I am not necessarily referring to
> the
> | specific question that this thread addresses nor to the
> | specific individuals who are participating in it.
> Bronwen
>
> Translation: "I am farblondjet. So, never mind!"
>
> True Enough.

Oh sweetie pie, boogie-bottoms! I knew you would see
through my ploy and realize that you alone standing
solitary on your magnificent - oops, almost divulged
another secret! - I knew that the magnificent Spencie would
see immediately that he is the sole exception to my
statement about brainstorming - for obvious reason. To
brainstorm, one must have more than just the storm...
your tweedie-bits, Bronwen