GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-03 > 1016934891

From: "D. Spencer Hines" <>
Subject: Re: Phillip And Richard
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 01:54:51 -0000

His biographer says William Rufus was probably bisexual.

"One has to belong to the intelligentsia to believe things like that: no
ordinary man could be such a fool."

George Orwell (Eric Arthur Blair) [1903-1950] ---- _Notes on
Nationalism_, May, 1945

All replies to the newsgroup please. Thank you kindly.

author. It may be quoted only in discussions on this forum and with an
attribution to the author, unless permission is otherwise expressly
given, in writing.
---------

D. Spencer Hines

Lux et Veritas et Libertas

Vires et Honor.

"Pandelis" <> wrote in message
| What about William II?
|
| "Alexander Polenov" <> wrote in message
| > I think Richard I hadn't time for sex because all his time was
fullfilled
| by
| > battles.
| >
| > > Richard I of England was probably homosexual and Henry III of
France,
| > > probably not.
| > >
| > > Janko Pavsic

This thread: