GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-04 > 1018405541

From: "leo van de pas" <>
Subject: Fw: Verifying pedigrees in RFC--8. Flavius Syagrius
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 12:29:04 +1000

Dear Don,
I wasn't going to type out the whole ancestor list, but here it is. Please
keep in mind the source is in French, not Latin.

1.Deuterie

2.Tonnance III
born circa 462, died 525
married circa 494
3.Industria de Reims
born circa 470

4.Tonnance II Fereol
born circa 418, died 476
married circa 450
5.Pampanilla
born circa 427, died 474

6.Gueric, Governor of Reims
born circa 420, died 494
married
7. Gunzie la franque

8.Tonnance I Ferreol
born circa 380
married 409
9.Syagria
born circa 390

10.Avitus I, Emperor
born circa 400, died 457

16.Ferreol
born circa 350
married
17.NN

18.Afranius-Syagrii
Consul in 382
born circa 334, died 399
married
19.NN

20.Ecdicius
born circa 370, died 430

Do you want his line from Attila the Hun :-) sadly, that one has been
disproven a long time ago.
Leo van de Pas
Canberra, Australia

If
> this
> > > line is acceptable (as well as the line to Charlemagne) then we have
at
> > > least one Roman Emperor (Avitus) as an ancestor of Charlemagne.
> >
> > Sorry about the lack of descent from Avitus.
> >
> > -- Don Stone

This thread: