GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-04 > 1019546643

From: "Sutliff" <>
Subject: RE: On Douglas Richardson's new books
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 00:24:03 -0700

Hilarious!!

All that is missing is the wailing violin music.

In my nearly five years in this forum, this is without a doubt, the
stupidest post I have ever seen. A condescending, vicious book peddler
who pretenses manifest collegiality being defended by the village
buffoon who publishes everything he can without obtaining permission.
Two men transparently defending each other while using this forum to
further their own bank accounts at the expense of the rest us.

Like attracts like. Why don't you both do us a favor and stroll off into
the sunset, hand in hand. You will not be missed.

Henry Sutliff