GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-04 > 1019753939

From: Roz Griston <>
Subject: RE: On Douglas Richardson's new books [very OT]
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 09:58:59 -0700

good grief ..if ppl don't want their info data mined, don't share it in
a public forum. if it is so important that you receive credit, and/or
payment for your info..then send a query letter off to the appropriate
publication to see if they are willing to buy it.

the moment you post anything here or any public forum..consider
yourself standing on a street corner with a megaphone..don't be
surprised that there are eavesdroppers who pick up on what you've said
and repeat it.

again if you "need" credit/payment for your info..then seek a paying
publication or don't share the info here or elsewhere on the internet.

i don't think the concept is too difficult to grasp.

roz