GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-04 > 1019813041

From: (Uriah N Owen)
Subject: Re: Who's Who in Genealogy
Date: 26 Apr 2002 02:24:01 -0700

Very Impressive Mr. Richardson,

OK Mr. Paul C. Reed, FASG

Its your turn ! -Lets see your credentials!!!!

OR what were you saying about hypocritical calls for collegiality ?

Where did you GRADUATE from?,

with what DEGREE(S)?,

Are you an accredited or certified genealogist?,

Or, as private posts to me have been intimating, is your only
qualification that you are Neil Thompson's "friend"?

To quote you: