GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-07 > 1025625778

From: "Sarah Reveley" <>
Subject: Re: New PA Line to Jane Lowe
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 11:05:41 -0500

Yes, that's the problem with not being eyeball-to-eyeball, isn't it? But I imagine if this group were, there would be fur and ancestors flying all over the place. ;-)

Malinda's Learned Cousin almost had heart failure and has been diligently reviewing her data. We have told her to join the List, but she gets hives when we mention it and prefers to stay outta the kitchen. Not me, my head is bloodied but unbowed. I need y'all's help with my Umfraville Theory next.

Cheerios,
Sarah