GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-07 > 1025651007

From: Michelle Murphy <>
Subject: re Descents from Juana La Loca to English royals
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 16:03:27 -0700 (PDT)

As a postscript to my last mail - I have noticed that
Maria de Medici, Queen of France, was a daughter of
Johanna Habsburg, another daughter of Ferdinand of
Austria. Maria gives us Henrietta Maria who gives us
Charles II and therefore a large number of bastard
descents to more recent royal spouses, which is also
useful. No doubt there are more gems in there now that
I have better information to look at.

Oliver, the websites you mentioned in your post were
very useful and much more complete than what I had, so
merci ! Et votre connaissance de notre langue est
formidable!

regards

Michelle