GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-07 > 1025738531

From: "Leo van de Pas" <>
Subject: Re: de FERRETTE/VON PFIRT
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 09:01:20 +0800

Dear Peter
ES Volume V for von Pfirt does not show her.
ES Volume XI tafel 132 for the von Tierstein family shows

Rudolf III, 1267 Pfalzgraf von Basel, 1262 died 17 August 1318
married (1) Beatrix (von Geroldseck) 1267 (2) Elisabeth von Klingen, his
children are shown to be by his first wife.
Hope this helps?
Best wishes
Leo van de Pas