GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-07 > 1025880666

From: "James P. Robinson III" <>
Subject: Gateway Problem?
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 09:51:06 -0500

Is the Gateway down? I never received Paul Reed's original message quoted
here by Todd Farmerie.

Jim

As the clock struck 08:45 PM 7/4/2002 -0600, Todd A. Farmerie took pen in

--
James P. Robinson III

author. It may be quoted only in discussions on this forum and with
an attribution to the author, unless permission is otherwise expressly
given in writing.