GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-07 > 1025888001

From: "Sutliff" <>
Subject: RE: Gateway Problem?
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 09:53:21 -0700

Yes, the gateway has been down and must be still down. I checked the SGM
newsgroup to find numerous discussions not yet sent through
Gen-Medieval. Consequently messages being posted to the newsgroup are
unseen by readers of Gen-Medieval. I have no idea when this will be
repaired and resumed. Because this has been going on well over a week
(since June 27th or earlier), either Gen-Medieval subscribers shall
eventually receive an enormous number of messages from the backlog, or
else miss them altogether. If possible, I recommend checking both
groups.

Henry Sutliff