GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-07 > 1026139389

From: "Phil Moody" <>
Subject: Re: Durham Liber Vitae [was: Thanks]
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 09:43:09 -0500

Chris, thanks for looking those entries up! I was hoping to purchase them,
and I'm not sure that I can order these through my library in the states,
but now I have more exact information to take to my local librarian. As
Rosie said, it may be on microfiche, but I will have to go onsite to search
these records.
Thanks again Chris!

Best Wishes,
Phil