GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-07 > 1026252345

From: "Sutliff" <>
Subject: RE: Longford - Montgomery - Foljambe - Clarell - Gresley
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 15:05:49 -0700

Peter,

Mardi Carter, Rosie Bevan and MichaelAnne Guido have done a lot of
Longford research. Unfortunately, Mardi is off in Colorado until fall
(and off-list as well) and I believe MichaelAnne is also otherwise
involved. So if expert help is not forthcoming presently, you might try
again in the fall. I expect Rosie will have seen this post and may
already have replied to you.

Best regards,

Henry Sutliff