GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-07 > 1026513768

From: "Rick Eaton" <>
Subject: Re: Liulph Lord Lumley
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 18:42:48 -0400

Kay:

Great information. How/where might these periodicals be
available. Are you referring to the William Salt Library? Is
their work available online, or does one have to
join/subscribe/pay, etc?

Am I correct that William Salt covers both Shropshire and
Staffordshire?

Rick Eaton

Voice: 203.453.6261 Fax:203.453.0076

--------