GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-07 > 1026655839

From: Tim Powys-Lybbe <>
Subject: Re: Walter STEWART possible cousin to King Charles Stuart, II
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 15:10:39 +0100

I have been asked where The Scots Peerage CDROM may be found and the
answer remains:

www.genealogy.demon.co.uk

which is S&N Genealogy of Salisbury, England and which firm provides
technical support for the CDROM.

The CDROM is contains PDF files and will run on a wide variety of
systems, including RISCOS and, even, Wintel.

I have also been asked if it has the Bruce kings on it and yes it does,
all Scots kings from Malcolm III Ceanamor until James VII and II,
and includes the styled Charles III and Henry IX.

I had previously written:

--
Tim Powys-Lybbe
For a patchwork of bygones: http://powys.org