GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-07 > 1026659852

From: "Blair Southerden" <>
Subject: Re: Walter STEWART possible cousin to King Charles Stuart, II
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 16:17:32 +0100

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. The information on the web
site points out the errors in 'Prince Michaels' claims basing it as he does
on unsupported claims of descendants of Bonnie Prince Charlie. The early
references to the two Walter's clearly precede King Charles Stuart II by
centuries, so these may be factually correct.

Regards,

Blair