GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-07 > 1027087571

From: Don Stone <>
Subject: Re: No Messages
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 10:11:29 -0400

wrote:

> So how do we get SGM instead??? Charlie McNett

Soc.genealogy.medieval is a Usenet newsgroup. You need to use a news
reader to read its messages. I am a Netscape 6 user, employing its
Navigator component for Web browsing and its Mail and Newsgroups component
for those tasks. Microsoft Outlook Express is a different program which
can do mail and newsgroups. A few years ago I used the program news on a
Unix system.

To read soc.genealogy.medieval messages you need to subscribe to that
group. Note that this subscription is just a local matter; there is no
centralized list of subscribers, as there is for GEN-MEDIEVAL.

-- Don Stone

This thread: