GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-07 > 1027127982

From: "John Higgins" <>
Subject: RE: No Messages
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 18:21:36 -0700

Another reason to stay out of SGM (and to be partially thankful for the lack
of the gateway) is that SGM is being overwhelmed by messages from Hines and
his fellow mud-wrestlers. Aside from a couple of threads on the continuing
question of Amy de Gaveston (including an excellent summary by Brad Verity),
most of the traffic on SGM is devoted to flame wars initiated or continued
by Hines and others of his ilk.

We may have fewer messages on Gen-Med at the moment but at least we're
spared the high levels of trash that (it's now apparent) came through the
gateway.

John Higgins

"Who begot whom is a most amusing kind of hunting" - Horace Walpole

This thread: