GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-07 > 1027163138

From: Cristopher Nash <c@windsong.u-net.com>
Subject: Re: de Thouars and de Faye (Bramley, Surrey) in 'DD' - ?
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 12:05:38 +0100

Dear John,

Just back from Greece and several weeks behind, here, I'm just
wondering. I've a rich file, tho not necessarily in texture, of our
exchanges of last autumn re Braose/Wingfield/Faye et al. Does the
RTF you mention postdate your generational posting of say 27 Nov
2001,<Re: Raoul de Faye->Ralph de Fay>? If so and if at all
convenient, I'd love to have a copy - any chance? I recall having
ended with some leftover discomfort concerning the precise relats
betw Ralph of Bramley and Raoul of Faye-la-Vineuse, and am hoping
your/Rosie's later work resolves it!

Cheers,

Cris

--