GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-07 > 1027451088

From: "Larry Coats" <>
Subject: Douglas-Villiers inquiry
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 14:39:08 -0500

I am finding conflicting information regarding Anne Villiers,wife of Robert Douglas, 8th Earl of Morton(1616-1649). Burke stipulates that she was the dau. of of Sir Edward Villiers but does not provide any particulars. Some other sources(undocumented)seem to have a mixup regarding the Edwards and Annes in this Villiers line.
To cut to the chase: can anyone give me an accurate layout of this Villiers line(including Anne's mother's name,etc.)? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards to all,
Larry

This thread: