GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-07 > 1027484154

From: "Stewart, Peter" <>
Subject: RE: Dampierre-Richebourg
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 14:22:31 +1000

I could have answered my own question - according to ES XIII, table 17,
Marie d'Enghien's heiress was her daughter Isabeau d'Antoing, from the first
marriage.

Isabeau (died 6 December 1354) married first Henri II de Louvain (Brabant),
lord of Gaesbeek & Heristal (died ca 1324); secondly in 1325 Alfonso de la
Cerda, lord of Lunel (died 15 April 1327 - ES loc cit says August) by whom
she was mother of Charles d'Espagne, count of Angoulême, governor of Picardy
& Artois (murdered 6 January 1354); and thirdly Jean II, count of
Tancarville & viscount of Melun (died 1359).

Peter Stewart

This thread: