GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-07 > 1027534903

From: "Sutliff" <>
Subject: RE: Henry Somer and PCY index
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 11:28:48 -0700

Henry Somer is not listed in the CIPM books vol. XVIII (1399-1405) or XX
(1413-1418). I do not have no. XIX. Generally the IPM's only list the
next heir as they are only concerned with the holdings and who was heir
to them. A will, if it exists, is much more likely to contain legacies
or bequests to younger children.

Have you searched the PRO catalogue?:

http://www.pro.gov.uk/

Good luck,