GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-07 > 1027732242

Subject: Re: John de Bohun m 1325 Alice de Arundel
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 21:15:21 EDT

In a message dated 07/26/2002 7:48:06 PM Central Daylight Time,
writes:

> But I cannot find this 4th degree relationship. William Marshal Er Pembroke
> is a common ancestor, but in the 5th degree. Can anybody verify the
> following (particularly no. 47) and fill in no. 39.
>
> Adrian

I don't know what the 4th degree is. If they are 3rd cousins is that the 4th
degree. My data program says that the two John de Bohun and Alice Fitzalan
are third cousins and that their common ancestor is Isabella de Taillefer, as
follows:

Alice Fitzalan
Alice de Warren]
William de Warenne