GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-07 > 1027890081

From: (Stewart Baldwin)
Subject: Re: The Henry Project - one year later
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 21:23:49 GMT

Cristopher Nash <c@windsong.u-net.com> wrote:

>I've not rec'd the posting of which Tim P-L's, below, was apparently
>a part, and am wondering whether I've missed some of the discussion
>since mine of a couple of days ago. Forgive me if you've sent sthg
>to which I should've responded...!

The broken gateway between soc.genealogy.medieval and GEN-MEDIEVAL is
making things very awkward. Since I got back from my vacation in Salt
Lake City, I have been posting messages from s.g.m with a copy sent to
G-M, so that my postings should appear on both groups. Since you have
been using the mailing list GEN-MEDIEVAL, and Tim has been using the
newsgroup soc.genealogy.medieval, each of you would probably be
missing messages posted by the other unless you check both the
newsgroup and the mailing list until the gateway is finally fixed.
One easy way to check the messages in s.g.m is through Google (go to
http://www.google.com, and follow the "groups" link to
soc.genealogy.medieval).

Stewart Baldwin

This thread: