GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-07 > 1027896195

Subject: Searching for records on microfilm for Dublin 1650-1700
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 18:48:32 EDT

Searching for records on microfilm for Dublin 1650- 1700, (Worthington)

Have tried: Wills (1000's signed by Bruen Worthington Irish Probate
official)
and listed as Worthington Wills although not.
I haven't found any Irish Wills for Worthington's.

Parish records: (last year that states relationship 1711)

Books of survey and distribution: (Co. Dublin was once
called ?)

Civil survey tax records: (Nill)

I know from family Heirlooms that I am looking for the Irish descendants of
the Worthington's of Essex, England who defended king James the first.

Any suggestions?

Sincerely Bobby Joe Worthington

This thread: