GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-07 > 1027905322

Subject: Fwd: The text of the agreement between Edward II and Thomas de Multon in 1317
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 21:20:43 EDT

--part1_1a0.5fbedb5.2a75f26b_boundary

Sunday, 28 July, 2002

Dear Douglas, Robert, Paul, Renia, Brad, et al.,

I am forwarding this to SGM, and directly to you, as Google is having
some serious problems today..... Including, that I am being told
electronically that *you have posted too many messages through Google* or
%$^%$#%$#@ words to that effect.

Best regards,

John *

* John P. Ravilious