GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-07 > 1027918621

Subject: Re: Anne de Dreux (was Re: John de Bohun m 1325 Alice de Arundel)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 01:02:16 EDT

Sunday, 28 July, 2002

Dear Peter,

So busy trying to assign a new daughter to an old wife, and now we find
there was no wife.......hmmmmm...Nice find on that one.

Leaving aside Anne de Dreux' maternity problem for the moment, I show
Adele/Adela de Dreux 'of the many marriages' as a daughter of Robert I de
Dreux by his first [formerly second] wife, Hawise/Havise. Leo also shows the
same, for which he cites 'ES vol. III, Tafel 63'.

Which leads us back to Anne de Dreux. See my next post to Kay Allen:
we're not quite back to home base on this one.

Thanks again for the deep digging.

John *

* John P. Ravilious

This thread: