GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-07 > 1027945647

From: The Williams Family <>
Subject: Re: The Henry Project -- One Year Later
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 07:30:40 -0700

Hello,

I was basing this ancestry on the genealogical tables in the "Oxford Dictionary of
Byzantium" (Oxford: the University Press, 1991), particuarly the Komnenoi table on p. 1145 of
Vol. 2. It listed the Eudokia who married Guillaume VIII as a daughter of Isaac Komnenos,
sebastokrator, and his second wife Irene Diplosynadene.
What is your source for Eudokia being a daughter of Alexios?

Sincerely,
Kelsey J. Williams

This thread: