GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-07 > 1028005606

Subject: Notes & Queries
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 01:12:33 EDT

In the Victoria County History of Oxfordshire p. 298 mentions that Walter
Curson (d.1527) and wife Isabel, the daughter of Edward Saunders of
Harrington, Northants were buried in the church of the Austin Friars in
Oxford. The citation for Isabel says: "For her identity see N. & Q. clxxxvii.
p. 222-5."

I have been unable to locate the vol. of N.& Q. at either Stanford University
or the University of California at Berkeley.

I would be truly grateful to anyone who can locate the above pages of N&Q for
me.

Maggie von Kempf
Palo Alto, CA

This thread: